Cheadle Business Group exists to support local businesses and make Cheadle a better place to live and work. The group meets on a monthly basis to discuss local business issues and activities.
The bimonthly networking meetings featuring guest speakers are particularly popular with members.
Community involvement is encouraged and the group organises a number of charitable events throughout the year including a Continental market, Halloween festivities, Christmas celebrations and much more....
To become a full member of the Cheadle Business Group, you need to be in business, otherwise you can join the group but this would be as an associate member. An associate member doesn't have voting rights and also their membership cost will be lower. To join the group simply print out the membership form below, include your membership payment of £15 and return it to Greta Williamson from A. H. Brooks located on the High St in Cheadle
You can pay for your membership by either cash or cheque (If by cheque please make payable to "Cheadle Business Group").
A. H. Brooks
73 High Street,
1. Focal point for Cheadle businesses and local economy
2. Members newsletter
3. Minutes of regular meetings
4. Guest speaker evenings
4. Representation at crime prevention meetings
5. Cheadle Tourism subgroup –Tourism promotion
6. Representation at neighborhood forums
7. Representation at Cheadle town partnership meetings with District council
8. Representation on local matters with town council
9. Discounts on networking events in Staffs Moorlands
10. Representation on regeneration proposals for Cheadle town centre
11. Opportunity to meet and network with other local businesses
12. Opportunity to put back something into local community by involvement in many charitable events organised to help the local economy and make Cheadle a place of which we can be proud.
13. Opportunity to advertise as a member of Cheadle Business Group at discounted cost.